Our friends at the Watkins Glen Area Chamber of Commerce put together a fun Winter Bucket List with things to do around Schuyler County, including our ‘Twirl the World’ wine pairing dinner on January 16th. Check it out!
Ask anyone who lives in the Finger Lakes and they can rattle off things to do in the area… boating, swimming, fishing, hiking, sailing, paddling, waterfall hopping, all make the short list. But what about winter activities?
From outdoors to indoors, we’ve compiled a Winter Bucket List. How many activities can you check off?
Winter Bucket List:
- Take a horseback trail ride through the snow with Painted Bar
- Go snowshoeing at Sugar Hill State Forest
- Go cross country skiing at Finger Lakes National Forest
- Sample wine and chocolate-themed food pairings during the Seneca Lake Wine Trail’s Wine & Chocolate event
- Find a hidden treasure at one of the many local antique shops or retail merchants
- Sip fresh-roasted coffee at Seneca Sunrise Coffee
- Attend the ICE BAR
View original post 230 more words